SUPPORT AND CONVENIENCE
COBRA and Direct Billing
COBRA is available when an employee would otherwise lose coverage due to certain qualifying events, such as:
- Voluntary/involuntary termination for reasons other than gross misconduct
- Reduction in hours worked by the covered employee
- Becoming eligible for Medicare
- A child’s loss of dependent status and coverage under the plan
- Divorce or legal separation from a covered employee
- Death of a covered employee
We make it simple to enroll in COBRA and make premium payments, all through our website.
Direct Billing makes it easy to pay for insurance premiums. This benefit is usually for retirees, employees out on disability, and those taking a leave of absence.
As the employer, you determine which premiums are eligible for Direct Billing. Then members simply use our website to pay those premiums. They can even set up automatic payments.